Thursday, September 25, 2008

Misty

I wanted to take a moment out of my own life and mention Misty. Some may have noticed that I have a link at the top of my blog page that says pray for Misty. I don't know her or her family, in fact I only came to know about them through a blogging friend. But She had been battling brain cancer and has now left this earth to be with her heavenly father. If you want to see how a wonderful strong faith can keep you going, read her husband's blog. No matter how difficult I think I may have it at times, there is always someone else out there who is struggling more so I focus my prayers on this wonderful family as they walk a path that none of us could even imagine. Please take some time to pray for them and especially their little girl Olivia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this.