Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ready to go.

It really is hard to believe that we will be getting on a plane tomorrow for Russia.  With all that has been going on these last few weeks the time has really gone fast.  I really have to give my wife some serious props because it is now only 9:30 p.m. and we are packed and ready to go. Also, unlike last time, the kids are not wigging out about our  trip and are really being great - Thanks O, D and L !!!

I also have to thank my in-laws again for taking care of our kids while we are traveling - thank you and know that we love you.  I pray that the kids behave and help out mama and papa this upcoming week.    I also wanted to thank our family and friends for all their prayers and support - thank you and know that we love you.  

Please continue to pray for our kids, the two we are going to meet and the previous two that Jesus will continue to comfort and protect them.   NOTE: See Brian, unlike Coach Tressel I will use the J word.   We'll try to blog again from  Astrakhan sometime Sunday.

Russ and Monica


2 comments:

Patti said...

It sounds like you have lots of suppport as you journey to Russia. What a blessing! I hope that your flight goes well - you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brian Minnes (aka Phillyboy4gzus) said...

You go Coach Russ!!!