Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Please Pray

I wanted to post something that is not related to the adoption but it very important. A friend of a friend has stage IV Brain Cancer. Her Family is requesting prayers for her. I have to say that pray is one of the most powerful gifts that God has blessed us with and I have seen how God works through pray in both the big and the small. I know that I ask for prayer a lot but I know that it is so important to my life and that I could not get through it without the prayers. But please add Misty and her family(She has a baby girl) to your list. In fact, just forget about any prayers for me for awile and focus on her and healing - lets lift up our hearts on prayer together to the Lord and watch Him do Miracles. You can click the link at the top of my page to view her husbands web site. Thank you and may God bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word. My heart is SO broken for this family.