Monday, September 6, 2010

Waiting to Meet Her

Surprisingly last night I was not too nervous. When we first arrived in Tianjin and started unpacking, the nerves started kicking in. But as the day went and we became very tired(still not over the Jet lag) we were able to sleep - for awhile. Dominic got up at about 2am to use the restroom and we were all up and down the rest of the night. I have to say it was no too much the nerves as it was still recovering from Jet lag( Note to self - Tylenol PM doesn't get me through the entire night so save it until I wake up at 2am!) and the fact that the three of us were sharing a king size bed. We are getting a cot for Dominic but thought we would wait until we got Sophia before we had them bring it up. So Russ threw in the towel at 4:50am and Dominic and I were able to make it until 5:30. Only 3.5 more hours until we leave. So we are double checking everything we need to bring and trying to get the room ready for her.

Wow it is finally here. I have to tell you that I can feel your prayers. I thought I would be a basket case by now and I am not, it is truly an inner peace and a trust in God that he has it all under control. Thank you all.

No comments: