Friday, May 23, 2008

Prayers needed

As well as the last two days have gone today has been just the opposite.  We are facing the reality that when we leave on Sunday we will still not know if we can adopt these two little ones and it may take several days to a week just to find out that we are not able to adopt.  Monica and myself ask you for your prayers that a decision is made quickly.  We sincerely appreciate all the love, support and prayers that we have received.  No matter what the outcome please keep theses little ones in your prayers and for our safe travel and strength during this difficult time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russ and Monica, I am praying for peace for you. May your knowledge of God's sovereignty comfort you in this time of uncertainty. "Be still, and know that I am God."
Love,
Sally

Unknown said...

DITTO of what Sally said.

I will be praying for your "leaning on HIS understanding" in these times.

B

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Praying here.