Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Testing

"This is a test. This is just a test of the China blocks blogger system." Since blogger is blocked in China, I could use some other sites but I would prefer for everything to be in one place for our adoptions. So I am trying out option one to see if I can email posts to blogger. I have included a picture from our trip last September to Italy( the only pictures that I had on our laptop). It is from Venice - oh how I loved Venice. Hopefully it all works out ok. The only downside is that I will not be able to read comments and I really loved reading them when we were in Russia. I will have to figure out something else. So lets see how it goes.  Monica

3 comments:

Sue said...

I suppose I should get on the ball and do my test huh....I was so hoping to hear something today.

Becky and Keith said...

Been thinking about you!! I know you must be SO anxious! Fingers crossed that you hear good news soon! :-)

Chelsea Gour said...

Try using vtunnel.com to access sites blocked. This has worked for others I know, but I have not had to try it yet. FYI, when we were in Tianjin, we stayed in a Marriott and had no trouble with the internet or any blocks....maybe because it was an American hotel? We will be back in Tianjin as soon as we can to get our son. Good luck and safe travels! Can't wait to follow along on your blog!