Friday, June 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAGER!

Yes my little girl, my first born is a TEENAGER today! Boy do I feel old. She is such a treasure to us and is maturing into a beautiful young lady. She is also growing like a weed! She passed me up in height about a month ago and has grown about 1/2 since then! I am totally amazed at the growth, no wonder she is always complaining of this or that is hurting. Here is my favorite picture of her:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! WE LOVE YOU!!

Adoption Update: We DID NOT receive our US approval yet(like I previously posted), just the receipt that they got the papers. Guess I am getting too excited!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Happy Birthday to your teenager! What a beautiful picture of her - captures her spirit!! Let the fun begin - Mom to a teenager AND a toddler! It's not for the faint at heart - let me tell you! :-)

Craig and Phyllis said...

Happy 13th to Olivia! Just wait til she turns 23 or 21, then you can feel really old. : )

Guess the Lord is ready for you to go get Sophia!! Can't wait to meet her!