Thursday, August 14, 2008

COURT DATE!

YEAH!!!! I have been waiting so long to type that title for a post. In fact I was thinking today that I needed to post again and I was going to title it "21" being the number of days that it has been since we have seen little M but I like this title MUCH better.

You know how they say that when you go away that is when everything happens - well we went to Kings Island today with the kids - the last outing before school starts. We had a great time - no news, no Olympics, no emails, blogs phone calls or even a cell phone. So no one could get in touch with us even if they wanted to. In fact only my parents and Russ' work even knew where we were. Aren't we glad that we checked our email before we went to bed! - Of course now I can't sleep because I have a million things running through my head about all the things that I thought I would have more time to do - I am not complaining though!

Oh - by the way court is September 8th - no travel dates yet but we are thinking that we will leave September 4th - that only leaves 3 weeks!

ONE THING TO ASK: If anyone has a way that I can contact Citimortgage by phone in the US(specifically account Inquiries in Maryland). Let me know. That is the one document that we are waiting on for court and we are now running out of time. Just post or email me.

I will leave you all with pictures of our 3D glasses from Kings Island.

Little L is left out here because of his pouty face.
But it didn't take long for him to be back to his normal self!


God Bless

7 comments:

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

Congratulations on getting your court date.

We have been following your journey for quite a while and are thrilled for you!

Children's Hope International said...

Congratulations on this great news!

Darryn and Jamie said...

Congratulations!!!!Won't be long before you hold your little one again. So excited for your family.

Becky and Keith said...

Congratulations!! This is awesome news!

Wade and Amy Williams said...

Congratulations! I have been checking back often hoping to hear this good news for you! With so much to do before traveling the time will fly by; you will be holding him in your arms again very soon!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! How wonderful. It is only a matter of time until you get your little one in your arms again.

Please keep me posted.
Stephanie