Friday, June 6, 2008

No New Information

Well, we did get some information this week but it was nothing new, just that things are moving forward.  However, we did find out that our CHI rep will be in Astrakhan on June 16th and will be able to meet with the officials directly and get an update on what is going on if anything. I am trying to prepare myself for news in either direction so you can imagine the rollercoaster of emotions that we are going through right now. We were told that there should be an answer by the end of June but I am getting the sense that it might be longer.

The positive thing is that the kids are out of school and we are keeping busy going to the pool, VBS and so on. As soon as we hear something we will update everyone but for my sanity I will be trying to focus on our life that we have now. Most likely I will update after 6/16.

Please continue the prayers for wisdom for all those involved, for a speedy decision and for peace of mind for us. Thank you all so very much for the prayers you are sending up to the Lord, we are so truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The waiting must be so hard. I am saying a prayer.