Sunday, October 24, 2010

Micah's Gothca Day 2 YEARS!

Well, I am late as usual but I did not want to forget about celebrating Micah's 2 year Gotcha Day. It was September 29th and thanks to Kyle and Greg, I remembered to get our picture together:
2 Years Home

Gotcha Day
Oh how big my little boy is. I have to say, I am glad that he is still my youngest, my baby, even though he has to tell me that he is a big boy now. He has been adjusting do wonderfully to having a new big sister and in ways it has helped him be more responsible. There are some things that I have not let him do, like go outside without an adult, that I left Sophia do( with her siblings). But I have started to give him trial runs now and he is doing so much better, especially sine he knows that if her does not obey the rules, he looses that priviledge. He has come such a long way and we are so proud of him. We love you Micah, I can't believe it has only been two years, what would we do without you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So blessed in the past two years!!! Thanks for sharing Monica! It's enjoyable to read your blog, see your smiling pictures and pray with you!