Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's in China!

Yes, all our paperwork arrived at it's destination in China today( well actually last night) so one more thing to cross off my worry list. I thought it would get there by Monday so I never even looked up the tracking number until then, only to see that delivery had not happened because they were CLOSED! What? So the nerves start kicking in but I did remember something about a holiday in May so I did not panic too much. Hopefully in about a week we will be LID!

I also picked up today Sophia's new backpack that I will be bringing to our first meeting(packed full of goodies). I have been so excited to get this. I wanted to get her name printed on it, like I did with Micah, but I also had the idea of putting her chinese name on it too since she should be able to read her own name. It was way more money than I had planned but it was more important that she recognize something that is hers without anyone telling her.

I also found a website that makes custom necklaces with your child's Chinese name. That is the next thing on my list of things to get.

1 comment:

Craig and Phyllis said...

Love the bag! My boys were talking about your boys today. We need to get together!