Monday, October 14, 2013

The Big 5 Gotcha Day!


Yes it has been 5 years since we brought our little Micah home(October 4th) but he is not little any more. It is so hard for me to believe that he is getting so big. I see him with a buch of other kids and think that he can't be with them because they are so big. But he is growing into a sweet young man. He started first grade this year and is doing wonderful. He loves school and has told me that his favorite thing is music. I already knew that because it just comes so natural to him but I am glad that he is recognizing it. I am hoping to get him into a music program this summer to help keep him busy. This summer I realized that if he is kept on some sort of schedule he does so much better. Unlimited free time just opens up the doors for him to get in trouble. We are so blessed to have Micah in our family, I can't tell you how I love this little one. Thank you Lord for your blessings.

No comments: