Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Yes, it is a happy Tuesday in that we received our letter from the Visa center. I just emailed it off to our agency and they will email it to China. So Thursday our China contact will be dropping off our papers at the US Consulate. I then have two weeks to wait until they issue the article 5 which should be on July 22nd.
I have to say that it has been killing me this morning waiting for the mailman(woman in our case). I did not attack her as she drove up, but waited until she drove away until I ran to the mail box and quickly searched for a letter. Unfortunately Olivia is not home this week(at camp in very very hot weather) to remind me how crazy I act when another milestone has past. I'm am just giddy like a kid at Christmas. So here we are again, hurry up and ..... WAITING.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy news for a Tuesday! Congratulations! It is a whole lot of hurry up and wait. You need to celebrate the little accomplishments to keep yourself sane.

Craig and Phyllis said...

Yeah!!! Isn't it wonderful that we have daughters to tell us how our behavior is embarassing them?! : o

My, you could have your travel dates when we meet for our 2nd annual Astrakhan reunion!!!! : )

Terry said...

Can't wait to see you all united! Terry