Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I have been AWOL for awhile but it has been very busy and very crazy around our house. I am hoping to update this week since we will have some more relaxing times but I did not want to miss the opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and to praise our Savior who so humbly was born into this world to become our King, Redeemer and Savior.

It is amazing to sit here with little M on this wonderful morning and to think of all the wonderful children who are now with their forever families for this Christmas - one of the best and most precious gifts to us all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Merry Christmas! I know how busy life can be. Update us when you can.

Becky and Keith said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! Amazing how much time you DON'T have once you're back home with your new addition, huh? :-) Hope you all had a great one!

Craig and Phyllis said...

Wow! I had almost given up that you were ever going to post on your blog again! : ) I think I am understanding the total craziness around the house! I would love to maybe try to meet at Panera again, but don't know if either of us can do that for some time! Hope you had a very, Merry Christmas.